What We Do
Food+City seeks to inspire a balance between our humanity and our ability to use technology to solve problems within the way we feed cities.
Food+City provokes fresh perspectives on the realities of how we feed cities and inspire action. We do this by supporting innovation in the food supply chain through storytelling and events. You can see our stories in our online and print magazine. For five years we supported entrepreneurs through our Food+City Startup Challenge, and are now seeking partners who might want to bring our Challenge to their campus or organization.
- Is an organization that combines curiosity, bold thinking, experimentation
- Is a creative space, all about collaboration
- Designs systems
- Supports startups that find creative solutions
- Follows this method: Discover, think, do, iterate. Repeat.
- Is a place to explore hard problems